Re: Gnome Developer Documentation: how to make 'some' money, Re: Gnome Developer Documentation: how to make 'some' money

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 16:15, Mathieu Lacage wrote:

> My personal stance is that it's better to have a developer-only help
> viewer.

While it doesn't meet all the requested features, I absolutely love
DevHelp. The GNOME2 version was very slick looking, yet crashy last time
I looked at it. But that was a month or two ago.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org