Re: 2.2 community release schedule (was Re: gedit manual)

Hey there,

> Looks to me that we should just continuing committing to CVS HEAD, 'cos nobody
> has told us about any specific new gnome-2-2 branches. Until told differently,
> we will commit to CVS HEAD.

Well, I can tell you for definite that gnome-panel and gnome-utils has
branched for GNOME 2.2 [gnome-2-2]. Hopefully the other maintainers will
pick up on you committing docs to HEAD and see if they are suitable to
merge back with the GNOME 2.2 branch.

I'm guessing that someone should probably branch gnome-user-docs at some
point soon - if it hasn't already been branched for gnome-2-0. I'm not
sure if I see a reason right now to branch off for gnome-2-2, since it's
probably a bit premature.

			See ya,
				Glynn :)