Re: Gnome Developer Documentation: how to make 'some' money

tis 2003-01-21 klockan 13.23 skrev Mathieu Lacage:
> Hi all,

Hi!

Have you looked at Devhelp? (http://devhelp.codefactory.se/)? It doesn't
do all of what you ask for (ie. it doesn't do full text search) and I'm
not sure what you mean about browsing it in it's native form? Do you
mean convert to HTML on the fly or do you mean that the browser should
include some viewing widget that support Docbook directly (without going
over HTML)?

Devhelp mostly support the cross-linking so that you can view the GTK+
documents and click links that go into GLib.

I plan to do some more hacking on the GNOME 2 port soon (hopefully)...

Let me know if this is something that you are looking for and if it just
lacks some things please add them into the Devhelp component at
bugzilla.codefactory.se

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/

Mikael Hallendal              http://micke.hallendal.net/
Stockholm, Sweden             Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918