Regarding Dia!

Hi..
Can you please tell me how to increase the resolution
of the figure ive drawn in Dia. Higher resolution is
required of publication quality in EPS format.

I hope you'll reply to my Query.
Waiting for ur reply.
Im highly impressed with this software and I extend my
thanks for making such terrific and free software.

Warm regards
Vivek

=====
Vivek K. Mutalik.,
http://www.geocities.com/vivek_mutalik    http://www.che.iitb.ac.in/~vivekm                                                                 PhD Scholar, Biosystems Engg. Lab (No 136), Dept., Chem. Engg., Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076, India.                    LAB Ph:091-022-25764215. Residence: Ph:(022) - 24140817