Re: Regarding Dia!

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 08:46:34AM -0800, vivek mutalik wrote:
> Can you please tell me how to increase the resolution
> of the figure ive drawn in Dia. Higher resolution is
> required of publication quality in EPS format.

I do not believe you can currently do this, although I don't use Dia
enough to be completely certain.

You might wish to post this request to the Dia mailing list:

since this list is mostly about creating documentation for GNOME
applications. If you get no answer there, try the general GNOME help
list: