Re: Summary of module branches for GNOME 2.2

Breda McColgan wrote:
Hi Malcolm and Greg,

does a "GNOME 2.0" branch exist? If so, how should we specify it:
 -r 2
 -r 2.0

gnome 2.0 branches are normaly called 'gnome-2-0' and gnome 2.2 branches gnome-2-2, that is you would specify

-r gnome-2-0

If a bug is logged against a GNOME 2.0 document, (or if a bug logged
against a later version also applies to the GNOME 2.0 version of the
document), where should we put the updated document for GNOME 2.0?

Thanks,
Breda.