Re: Summary of module branches for GNOME 2.2

Hi Malcolm and Greg,

does a "GNOME 2.0" branch exist? If so, how should we specify it:
 -r 2
 -r 2.0

If a bug is logged against a GNOME 2.0 document, (or if a bug logged
against a later version also applies to the GNOME 2.0 version of the
document), where should we put the updated document for GNOME 2.0?

Thanks,
Breda.