scrollkeeper omf files

Hello all,

Nearly finished translating gtranslator into serbian and have some
question how to create/handle omf file(s).

1. There is mandatory seriesid attribute in element relation. I have
read that it is the same id for all revisions and translations of
document. Didn't understand that. Should I generate one id for this
gtranslator manual and that id will be used for all serbian gnome
documentation translation or I just need to copy one already included in
gtranslator-1.0/help/C/gtranslator-C.omf ?

2. Again "story" about "translated" omf file. There are elements
"creator" and "maintainer". Should they stay as reference to original
document author and person(organisation) who maintain that document or
should I put here name of first translator(creator element) and name of
maintainer of translation(maintainer element) ?

3. There is "subject" element with "category" attribute. Soon I'll
translate /usr/share/scrollkeeper/Templates/C/scroolkeeper_cl.xml file
and after that should I put in that attribute localised category name or
original? (BTW. For gtranslator it is:<subject
category="Development|Development Tools|Other> but first I thought it is
better to use GNOME|Application|Programming as it is where this program
is put in menu after installation.)

This scrollkeeper_cl.xml file is as stated at the top of that file last
time modified in 2001 ? Should I translate this file or is there newer
one?

4. Already mentioned in thread "Scrollkeeper seriesid" but in original
gtranslator package there is line in omf file:
<identifier url="gtranslator.xml"/>
I think it should be (for translated version):
<identifier
url="file:///usr/share/gnome/help/gtranslator/sr/gtranslator.xml">
or maybe I am wrong here?

5. What to do with "holder" attribute of "rights" element - to mention
translator's name or original person(organisation) name?

I am sorry this is much questions but read out some scrollkeeper docs
and didn't find answers. Beside it, it can be usefull for other
translators teams ;)

Thank You,
Slobodan Sredojevic