Re: Outdated information in the documenation docs

I have committed default-screenshot-settings.xml to
gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-handbook/.

Eric, can you integrate this file into the GDP Handbook? I think it
makes most sense to replace the current Screenshot Appearance section
with a link to default-screenshot-settings.xml.

I have used the same sect ID for these to preserve any links that exist.
Let me know if you want to do something different and I can change the
sect ID.

Eugene