Outdated information in the documenation docs

Hi,
I am working on updating the online help docs for the GNOME mixer
application. Wanting to update the screenshot used I checked our docs
for how screenshots should be done.

Currently the handbook state that screenshots should be made using
Sawfish with Crux and the Raleigh gtk theme. This is obviously outdated.
The style guide on the other hand said nothing at all about themeing of
screenshots.

Are there a de-facto policy still in use?

Christian