Re: Outdated information in the documenation docs

Hi Christian,

There was some discussion on this on this list in July and August. I was
meant to document the default settings for screenshots for inclusion in
the GDP Handbook, see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2003-August/msg00009.html.
I'll do that by the end of the week.

Eugene