Re: Gnome Desktop 2.0

"Zlotow, Mary Ann" wrote:

[snip]
> Second, do
> you have a specific date when the updates to this portion of the web site
> will be finished? That way, I can find out if the bookstore can work in this
> time-frame. Thank you.

[snip]

I aim to put the updated guide back to CVS this weekend. I aim to have
an updated version of the guide on www.gnome.org/learn by Aug 14.

BTW, I am planning to reduce the number of screenshots in the User Guide
by approximately half. This will improve the customizability of the User
Guide for anyone who wants to make a distro-specific UG. It will also
make the User Guide more manageable and easier to update.

Eugene