- From: samuel desseaux <sdesseaux free fr>
- To: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: tasks /doc
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:42:34 +0200
I plan to take some jobs in the GDP but before, i've some questions
1) For the updating of the GDP Handbook, does it need to reflect changes made
only for Gnome 2.0?
2) I w<ould like mainly to work on the creation of a DocBook document for the
Gnome architecture and packaging developer documents
> For the document, i've some knowledges in docbook. Does it necessary to do
first a document in xml and after, convert it in docbook?
> Where can i find the list of developer's documents?
] [Thread Prev