Re: Cleaning up CVS (Entropy Foundation Telethon!)

Hi Eric,

Please do not delete the files that are in the gnome-docu/gdp/contrib
area for the moment. These are all up-to-date copies of the
documentation that is also stored in the application /help/C or doc/C
directories. The Sun doc team have been using this area to make
documentation available to the community for review prior to adding the
documentation to the application directories. It is also the area from
which the Sun localization team are picking up manuals for translation.

Regards,
-Irene