Re: Location of docs-on-the-web (was summarizing same)

John Fleck sez:

No, we're not suggesting moving the originals of the docs from their
current cvs homes. We're just talking about how to organize a web tree
structure that will display them. Jeff's web tree magic will pull copies
from their original cvs home automagically.

Cheers,
John

Right, that's what I thought. In that case, I would suggest reflecting the structure that we already have in the Yelp Help browser contents, rather than reflecting the cvs directory structure. The latter is immaterial to users. Also, reflecting the browser information structure will create a familiar environment for users lookinig for this material. Sure, the Yelp Help browser does not contain all of the developer and project documentation such as the GDSG, nevertheless, we can use the same alphabetical-based subject lists for the non-user documentation as well..

Pat