Re: Documentation on the New GNOME Website

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 03:02:46PM -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Often people ask me for PDFs, for what it's worth. You may want to add
> those if you add tarballs; this would allow us to take advantage of the
> vaunted "multiple-types-of-output" benefits of our source formats.

It's going to be difficult to award you full marks for having read all
the entire thread after that response. My original comment was in
response to John saying we should have PDFs. :-)

Malcolm

--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.