GNOME Documentation Style Guide V0.3 - wordlist updates

The following changes were made to the wordlist for GDSG V0.3:

   * Added new terms:
     - GNOME Desktop Terms: terminal, window
     - Buttons in the Desktop: window list button
     - User Actions: log in (verb), log out (verb), terminate
     - General Computer Terms: access keys, Back Space, bounce keys, hot
key, keyboard shortcut, keypress, login (noun, adjective), logout (noun,
adjective), mouse keys, Print Screen, repeat keys, right arrow,
spacebar, slow keys, sticky keys, toggle key
   * Modified following terms:
     - GNOME Desktop Terms: desktop, GNOME footprint, Window Menu
     - General Computer Terms: keystroke, modifier key
   * Deleted following terms:
     - GNOME Desktop Terms: custom menu, menu title, menu tree pane,
special panel object, status dock, status docklet, submenu item
(corresponding functionality obsolete on all of these)
     - General Computer Terms: Nautilus link (term obsolete), View as
drop-down list box (term no longer required due to View > View as menu)
   * Miscellaneous edits to bring wordlist up-to-date with latest GNOME
2.0, and present examples and notes more clearly.

Any comments/suggestions welcome.

Pat, I have added this information to the GDSG ChangeLog for consistency
with previous wordlist updates.

Eugene