Re: complaint

The GUP make the HIG available in the following ways:

* Online HTML (chunked using the GDP customization stylesheets)
* Downloadable tarred and zipped HTML (presumably also chunked)
* PDF

It would be good to have the User Guide available from the web in each of these formats. Other formats that we should consider:

* Downloadable tarred and zipped HTML (non-chunked, to meet John Boyer's requirement)
* PostScript - is this really necessary if the PDF is available?

However, I don't know how feasible it is to create a fresh PDF of the User Guide every time there is an update. Eric, does it involve much effort to create the PDF from the XML?

Eugene