Documentation for the gtk+ module

I was looking in the directory gtk+/docs/ yesterday and it's kind of, uh, not organized the way other apps are, and in sgml.

Should this be cleaned up and moved to XML at some point?  I could do it, probably in the relatively near future, but I'm concerned that it might involve moving files around a great deal-- the structure for translations, for example, is not the same as the way it's done in the application modules -- if it's translated at all-- and, frankly, it's just a little wonky.

Anybody got suggestions/thoughts/etc.?

a.