gnomelibs API reference

Hi!

I'm new in developing applications for GNOME. And it's wellcome for me that
GNOME 2 is released. But while searching for an useful documentation of
libgnomeui 2.x i saw the following:

Gnome 1.4

API reference for libgnome 73% finished
API reference for libgnomeui 62% finished

Gnome 2

No API reference for libgnome
No API refernece for libgnomeui

So i have some questions for you:

Why it is impossible for you, to make a library release that includes a
complete documentation? Do you think this is a good way to win a lot of
developers they will confirm to Gnome and write much GNOME applications?
Isn't it now better for me to forget GNOME and go back to M$-Windows?

Gladly i would write some APPS for Gnome2. But i can't do it at this
time. Writing APPS for Gnome1.4 is also a problem. A lot is missing in
your docs.

So please: is it really impossible to write some lines of text that gives
a quick explanation for each library function, after the source code of
a function is written? The developers of gnomelibs, do they think - "it's
great to have a tool that nobody is able to use!" - ?

Ok! This should be anough for first time!

Are you able to send this text to all developers of the Gnome librarys
(special: developers of libgnome and libgnomeui)? This could help me!

Some words about me: My name is Metthew (german: Matthias). I live in
germany and wrote much applications in the last 16 years. Started with
"Basic" on Commodore 64, later i learned Perl, HTML, little bit of JAVA
and C++. Today i mostly use "C".

Now i plan to write a library that is usable for Gnome and Windows. The
cause: I like to build the possibility for Windows users they are
incompetent in using Linux, to get access to free software. And the
possibility for developers of free software, to earn money with their
work. Details i don't like to explain now.

But this depends on you and special on developers of Gnome librarys. May
be possible that we will all work together in future. And may be possible
that i will cancel my plan if i get not enough documentation about
gnomelibs(i only need very short docs, like a quick reference). That's
all for this time.

Have a nice week!

Much greetings,

Matthias Mann