yelp & docbook stylesheet - call for testers

hi all!

This is a sort of really last minute plea for help - but please, anybody
who has even a semi-working help setup[1] and an up to date yelp[2],
please start poking at the existing docs and help buttons and file any
bugs that look like they could be due to teh stylesheet - missing
<<<previous or Contents or Next>>> or some table mis-displayed or anything
else mis-displayed, please file bugs under the stylesheet component of
yelp.

We really need lots of eyeballs looking at this so that it actually works
and displays nicely everywhere, not just my computer[3]. The freeze and
release are frighteningly near, and by all evidence this all has received
very small amounts of testing.

[1] try to catch me on irc or mail if you don't have one but have good doc
testing skills
[2] the ximian snapshots and similar should give you one. But you need one
that has stylesheet rev 1.17
[3] Oddly enough, it has always displayed the best on my computer

	Sander

	you'll rescue me right?
	in the exact same way that they never did
	i'll be happy right?
	when your healing powers kick in