Re: UI Freeze and docs updated

Hi Jon,

Just to let you know, the Sun team have put back several manuals into
gnome-applets. These manuals are up-to-date, compliant with the GNOME
Documentation Style Guide, and scheduled for imminent translation. Sander Vesik
is working on making sure that all of these manuals display in Yelp. The Sun
team has coordinated with Trevor Curtis for all of the manuals we have put back.
If you replace any of the manuals that Sun has recently put back with other
versions, please let me know.

I attempted to update the doctable to reflect this situation, but I was blocked
by a login process that I do not have access to. I contacted Dan about this, who
told me that the doctable is currently offline. I'd recommend you talk to Trevor
before making any changes.

Pat