Re: Kindly markup this file 2 SGML (Docbook).

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 01:09, Ishan Chattopadhyaya wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>  Perhaps can you kindly markup my attached file in Docbook SGML? I am using JPG graphics, but I will change them to PNG. This is my first time, and hopefully with your help, I'll learn Docbook SGML.
>
> I do not have Docbook SGML installed. Can you also convert your SGML file to HTML file and send it as well?
>
> Sincerely,
> Ishan
>
> p.s.: I do not want any sort of text colouring in the the file.
> ----

I'll give it a go.  I must confess though, I'm not well known for being
speedy, but I'll give it my best shot.

If you don't mind, I'll do it XML.  XML is, AFAIK, backwards compatible
with SGML, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Nicholas Curran @ Quasar