Re: GUADEC doccies?

	Hi, Pat

	maybe it would be interesting to have a BOF at GUADEC on documentation.
We have in the schedule lots of app presentations, some coding
tutorials, a bit on GNOME architecture, some usability, few translation
talks...

	but nothing at all about documentation!

	If you agree I can arrange to put a BOF on documentation Friday at
18:00 in the yellow room.

		cheers, Gregorio

	p.d. btw, your Spanish is really good. Be aware of not getting
Andalusian accent in Seville ;-)