Style Guide Tarball

Hey all.

We have recently had a request for the Style Guide as a tarball.  A long
time ago, I made a similar request.  I think we should place a copy on
the website, to make it easier for newbies, and those who for various
reasons don't have CVS access.

1. Does anyone have any possible objections to this?  (I can't think of
any.)

2. Who can upload to the website and update the pages to link to the
tarball?  I can give a tarball to whoever does the upload, but it may be
out of date as I am having trouble accessing CVS at the moment.

Nicholas Curran @ Quasar