Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Panel Menu inconsistancies - breaking string/UI freeze.

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:

> Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> > Hmm, not really sure where this would best fit in our current motley
> > collection of dialogs-- it almost sounds like a window manager
> > keybinding thing.  I'm pretty sure not many people would think to look
> > for it in the panel preferences dialog, though... anybody got any other
> > ideas about where it could go?
> >

> I believe we should have a control panel for "desktop keybindings"
> that includes these panel bindings, the window manager bindings,
> perhaps the key theme (or the toolkit bindings at higher-resolution
> even).

I'm not sure we'll have this for GNOME-2.0.  To really do this right, we
might need some GTK+ support.  In the interim, I can put a key themes
option in the keyboard capplet.  Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Thanks,
-Jonathan