Re: help and caching

On 23 Jun 2002, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> OK, so what you are proposing is the KDE way of doing it. Make the
> db2html conversion at install time. (I hope you don't mean that the
> admin is going to generate the documents manually whenever a user asks
> for it?)

If this is the KDE way, yes. I think the important things are:
	* if there is no html, just use the xml
	* if the html is out of date, ignore it
	* have an independent tool that generates the html

Out of prefix "user" documentation should idealy also fit into this.

> Regards,
>   Mikael Hallendal
>
> --
> Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
> CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/
> Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05     Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918

	Sander

	you'll rescue me right?
	in the exact same way that they never did
	i'll be happy right?
	when your healing powers kick in