Re: GDP coordination

Dan-

Thanks for all the hard work you have done with GNOME 1.4 and the build
up to GNOME 2.  I don't think we would've had a clear plan from the
beginning without your guidance. I also hope you hop on IRC some time.

Do we ever do a formal vote?  It is more the person who just decides to
take over and be a liason between all the different projects.  I think
that John Fleck fits perfectly into this role.  He has in fact been
doing exactly this for a while now.  I think that John will continue to
do a good job after GNOME 2 and into GNOME 3.

Eric Baudais