Re: help and caching

tor 2002-06-13 klockan 01.22 skrev Sander Vesik:

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay in reading the mail.

> would contain the pre-rendended document "fragments" in the form of
> sectid.html, which would be used if help is requested for that particular
> doc/locale combination (falling back to C) *if* the timestamp on the file
> is newer than that of the xml document and the stylesheet.
>
> 	yelp-pregenerate docname locale

Who would execute this command?

And when?

And I think it would be better to use the same scheme we do know, ie.
save it as entire-document.html with the comments that we have between
chunks now.

That way Yelp can read the entire document and store it in memory at
once, which will make browsing between sections faster.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/