Re: GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 10:29, Alexander Kirillov wrote:

> 2. We should add that all docs should be validated using xmllint --noout
> --valid. It is not enought that xlstproc or yelp  produces no errror
> messages: xsltproc is not a vlaidating parser.

And --noent, which is needed to expand entities. If you don't do that
and there's an error in the entity, xmllint won't catch it.
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner