Re: GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft
- From: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>
- To: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
- Cc: GNOME Documentation Project <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft
- Date: 03 Jun 2002 20:55:32 -0600
On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 10:29, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> 2. We should add that all docs should be validated using xmllint --noout
> --valid. It is not enought that xlstproc or yelp produces no errror
> messages: xsltproc is not a vlaidating parser.
And --noent, which is needed to expand entities. If you don't do that
and there's an error in the entity, xmllint won't catch it.
jfleck inkstain net (h) jfleck abqjournal com (w)
"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
- John Gardner
] [Thread Prev