Re: GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft

On Monday, June 3, Eric Baudais wrote:

> I've had problems installing passiveTeX because it is not packaged
> on Debian.

An acknowledged problem. <sigh/> FWIW, we'll soon have another xml
packager to speed up the fixing of kind of stuff.

Packaging passivetex is a high priority, and will happen 'real soon'
(following xml catalogs), now that I have the time to do it.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson        <mark duke edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj debian org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81