GNOME Handbook of Writing Software Documentation rough draft

Guys-

The first draft of the newly revised for GNOME 2 edition of the GDP Handbook
is completed.  It is in CVS at gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-handbook.xml.  Any comments,
suggestions, and critiques are welcome.

There are two sections which I need a developer who knows the help API to
write.  One involves the C code for adding help to applications and the
other involves the C code for adding help to applets.  Anyone who has had
experience in implementing the code is welcome to write those two sections.
Contact me if you are interested so we aren't duplicating work.

There is no mention of Scrollkeeper and OMF files.  This was an omission by
me and will be added for the second draft when I review the structure of the
handbook.  If anyone has any other sections which aren't in the Handbook but
need to be just email the list.

Eric Baudais