Re: demo of Lampadas is up

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 08:18:55AM +0200, jdd wrote:
> Le Mardi 2 Juillet 2002 00:56, Martin WHEELER a ?crit :
> >On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, David Merrill wrote:
> >> The demo is up at http://demo.lampadas.org for you all to see.
> >
> >Forbidden
> >
> >You don't have permission to access / on this server.
> >
> >Oops?
>
> it's ok for me !

It was a temporary issue getting Apache set up.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, Luge lessons. In the Spring,
we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag
and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.
		-- Dr. Evil, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me