Re: Using Bugzilla. RE: G2 Lessons Learned

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 11:03:00AM +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 10:57:30AM +1000, Phillip Shelton wrote:
> > As I replied to Malcolm yesterday,
> >
> > It was only a suggestion from someone who has not had to work with any of
> > the current "solutions" and is not putting his hand up to help.
> >
> > If Lampadas or Borgers are better then go with them by all means.
> >
> > I was un-aware of just what bugzilla did and did not do. As Sander has
> > commented, it seems that is is not what you guys are looking for.
>
> Au contraire. Bugzilla is appropriate for some uses.  Sander's response,
> if it was really to my mail and not just to the thread, missed my point
> entirely (if it didn't miss the point, then I disagree with it
> entirely). We need to use bugzilla as a way for user's to communicate
> bugs in the documentation back to us. Failure to do so would be less
> than optimal.

Bugzilla integration is on my wishlist for Lampadas, although it will
not likely be implemented for some time.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

How often it is that the angry man rages denial of what his inner self is
telling him.
	-- "The Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan