Re: Using Bugzilla. RE: G2 Lessons Learned

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 10:57:30AM +1000, Phillip Shelton wrote:
> As I replied to Malcolm yesterday,
>
> It was only a suggestion from someone who has not had to work with any of
> the current "solutions" and is not putting his hand up to help.
>
> If Lampadas or Borgers are better then go with them by all means.
>
> I was un-aware of just what bugzilla did and did not do. As Sander has
> commented, it seems that is is not what you guys are looking for.

Au contraire. Bugzilla is appropriate for some uses.  Sander's response,
if it was really to my mail and not just to the thread, missed my point
entirely (if it didn't miss the point, then I disagree with it
entirely). We need to use bugzilla as a way for user's to communicate
bugs in the documentation back to us. Failure to do so would be less
than optimal.

Malcolm