Re: G2 Lessons Learned

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 08:46:30PM -0500, Eric Baudais wrote:

> I really like the potential Lampadas shows.  It does need to report the
> state of the document under development better though.  Also showing the
> status and current author of all the docs in the DocTable is needed.  If
> Dave corrects these things I believe Lampadas will fit our needs.

I will be very happy to make the changes you need.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

There's no limit to what a man can achieve if he isn't concerned whether or
not he gets the credit for it.
		-- General George C. Marshall