Re: Templates and Stylesheets

Perhaps it is only me, but isn't somebody else also missing the up and home links at the top of the page? Quite frequently I jump from the toc to a page and realize this is the wrong chapter. I usually get really annoyed to have to scrol to the bottom to be able to jump back. (Especially if I have moved a few times to the next page first since then the browser back button doesn't help.)

Andreas

Alexander Kirillov wrote:

Well, on the other hand the logo only appears on TOC page, where the
right  hand side is usually empty. But if you still object - what about
this?

http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/templates/html/index2.html

Of course, it is easy to implement any size of logo and any placement -
left, right, as background, whatever - in the stylesheets. But I am no
good at web or GUI  design, so I could use advice of a professional.
Calum: if you tell me what you want it to look like (and  Eric Baudais
and other interested parties do not mind),  implementing is not a
problem.

Sasha

PS. Related question: do we want a logo at all? Will look silly when
someone uses Yelp to view KDE docs and sees GNOME logo there...