Re: Templates and Stylesheets
- From: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
- To: GNOME Documentation Project <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Templates and Stylesheets
- Date: 29 Jan 2002 16:11:21 -0500
And by the way:
1. you can see the html output here:
2. we need translators to work on file CVS/gnome-docu/gdp/xsl/l10n.xml
(can someone forward this to i18n list)?
3. if you have comments/suggestions, please let Eric and me know.
On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 15:54, Eric Baudais wrote:
> The templates and stylesheets are in beta development. You can produce html
> for your documents to see how they would work by using the command:
> xsltproc /path/to/CVS/gnome-docu/gdp/xsl/general-customization.xsl doc.xml
> The templates are also ready for general testing. An important thing to
> remember is the templates go with the stylesheets and any major variation
> from the <articleinfo> will result in the information not being displayed.
> That being said there are instructions in the README file in
> gnome-docu/gdp/xsl/ on how to apply and install the stylesheets.
> Eric Baudais
> gnome-doc-list mailing list
> gnome-doc-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev