Re: Templates and Stylesheets

Well, on the other hand the logo only appears on TOC page, where the
right  hand side is usually empty. But if you still object - what about
this?

http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/templates/html/index2.html

Of course, it is easy to implement any size of logo and any placement -
left, right, as background, whatever - in the stylesheets. But I am no
good at web or GUI  design, so I could use advice of a professional.
Calum: if you tell me what you want it to look like (and  Eric Baudais
and other interested parties do not mind),  implementing is not a
problem.

Sasha

PS. Related question: do we want a logo at all? Will look silly when
someone uses Yelp to view KDE docs and sees GNOME logo there...