Re: Templates and Stylesheets

Having GNOME logo on gnumeric doc, IMHO, is not that bad (Gnumeric is
GNOME app, right?). What I am really worried about is when people use
GNOME Help Browser to read KDE or LDP docs, and our stylesheets slap
GNOME logo on them. But I do not think there is an easy way for the
stylesheet to figure out if the doc is  a GNOME one or not. So what do
we do? Of course, we can just not use any logos at all, but I'd miss the
friendly foot. Other ideas/suggestions? Or should we use some special
attribute (e.g. <article role="gnome"> to distinguish GNOME docs from
non-gnome ones?

Sasha