Re: Applet Manual in 2.x

I am willing to update the Handbook.  But it looks like the problem is
more serious than that.  We could meet at #doc to figure out what to do -
and how I can help.  Is this a good idea?

If I am assigned the Handbook, I'd also appreciate someone giving me an
idea of the changes necessary and I'll figure out the details.

I cam meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
from:   10:00 (New York time) or 15:00 GTM
to:     24:00 (New York time) or  5:00 GTM

Within those constraints, I'll work around people's schedules.

Regards,
Daniel.