Re: Applet Manual in 2.x

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 02:45:16PM -0500, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> According to CVS logs, Dan Mueth commented this out in Nov. 2000 - and
> the fact that it is still on the web shows that the web version was not
> updated since that time. jfleck: can you take care of this?

This is a serious problem, and I have *no* idea how to fix it. Not only the
handbook, but several other files are not in sync on the web site with the
sgml/xml in cvs.

This is a systems issue on the server, but I've no idea who set these build
systems up in the first place, how they were supposed to work, and why they
don't work now.

Anyone?

Cheers,

John