Re: Greetings...

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 06:30, Mark Levitt wrote:
> Well, the web page says to send an e-mail and say hello, so I am...
[snip]

> I've read through the Handbook and I've got a couple of questions:
>
> First, is there any way to get FrameMaker to integrate with DocBook? I
> expect FrameMaker+SGML might be convinced to do this? And FrameMaker 6

FM+SGML shipped with some stuff to do DocBook 3.0, and I think a few
people managed to get that going with 3.1, though a bit of ugly
hackery.  Probably not super helpful at this point, since we're
attempting to move everything away from DocBook 3 (close enough)  , into
DocBook 4 XML.

> can output XML. Any pointers on this?

I don't have any offhand, but you might email
'docbook-apps lists oasis-open org' and see if anybody there has
pointers.  Or, you could loan me a copy of FM6 to play around with, I'm
sure I could figure it out in a couple of days.  <wink/>
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.