Re: In praise of the GDP "team"

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 16:07, John Fleck wrote:
> It's great to hear from you, especially to hear that you've xml/xslt
> experience. We're working on some issues in that area right now, and
> would love to have any help and expertise you have time to offer.

It's good to know that there'll be plenty for me to get my teeth into.
Greg also wrote to me and said that there was PHP and possibly even some
Javascript stuff I could lend a hand with. As I said, I'm actually
swamped right now. That's a shame as I know that with the build up to
GNOME 2.0 you need all hands on deck. All I can say is, as soon as I get
some time ...

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton                    Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist
ddb cogsci ed ac uk                           www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~ddb