Re: GDP GNOME 2 release team minutes

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 14:19, John Fleck wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:06:40PM +1000, Nicholas Curran wrote:
> [snip]
> > What is involved in keeping
> > the DocTable up-to-date?  If it is not too much, I may be able to help
> > in this regard.
> >

> Thanks! That's great.
>
> [snip]

Okay.  I'm going to need a little time to get going though, as I must
learn PHP.

One more thing.  I believe I may have gone too far with my last email to
this list.  I apologise for those who may be offended.  My only
objection was the way by which Mr Conner was replied to, which I could
have stated more clearly and succintly.  Any comments regarding my last
message should be directed to my personal address rather than the list.
Apart from the bit above, it was an error on my part.

Sorry to all offended.

Nicholas Curran
<quasar austar net au>