Re: templates

Hi Sasha,

You and Eric have done great work with the templates and stylesheets, bravo! I
do have a few comments and suggestions that I'd like to put to you, but I need
to go over the various points with the team at Sun first. There is nothing
really major, and some of the points are just observations.

I'll be in touch with you later in the week about this topic,

Pat