Re: Adding documentation to the drgenius2 module

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 01:09:03PM +0100, CDDP 40 - TICE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the developper of the DrGenius software (drgenius2 module in the
> CVS, an inteactive geometry software. I have tried today to add a
> documentation tree in the module (something like /doc) but I cannot get
> how to do that operation. I understand nothing to the modification that
> must be achieved in my configure.in and Makefile.am files.
>
> I have checked out the gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-example1 example module, it
> configures fine but it does not produce any readable documentation (dvi
> or whatever readable format it an produce).
> All this is too much no fun for me, so I am looking for someone to do
> that job and eventually helping me writting the documentation for
> DrGenius. Any one ?
> Oh, DrGenius is still Gnome 1.4 and I have no plan to move to 2.0 yet
> (too much unfun for now).

Hilaire -

Now is a terrible time, but once GNOME2 is out the door I would be
very interested in helping you if no one else has materialized in the
meantime.

We are very busy putting the finishing touches on GNOME2
documentation, which is probably why your note didn't get a quicker
reply. But I have looked at DrGenius in the past and I'm very
interested in it, in part because I'm supportive of your educational
goals.

Best regards,

John

John Fleck