Adding documentation to the drgenius2 module

Hi,

I am the developper of the DrGenius software (drgenius2 module in the
CVS, an inteactive geometry software. I have tried today to add a
documentation tree in the module (something like /doc) but I cannot get
how to do that operation. I understand nothing to the modification that
must be achieved in my configure.in and Makefile.am files.

I have checked out the gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-example1 example module, it
configures fine but it does not produce any readable documentation (dvi
or whatever readable format it an produce).
All this is too much no fun for me, so I am looking for someone to do
that job and eventually helping me writting the documentation for
DrGenius. Any one ?
Oh, DrGenius is still Gnome 1.4 and I have no plan to move to 2.0 yet
(too much unfun for now).

Hilaire

--
Ingénierie Éducative