GNOME 2 beta

Folks -

I'd like to get some sense, now that the beta is out, of who among us
are building GNOME 2 and testing things, and who is now able to
therefore work on the final documentation updates needed for the
release.

I've been using vicious-build-scripts with good success, but haven't
tried the actual beta tarballs. I know some of you have been using Red
Carpet's rpm's - how does that work?

Anyone tried garnome?

We're in that important "gotta eat our own dog food" phase now where
more of us have to start using this beast to iron out the final kinks.

Cheers,

John