Re: Change in the gnome-customization.xsl to make it work with docbook-style-xsl other than 1.45

A short-term solution can be  that
I can  fix the stylesheets so that they work with both 1.45 and 1.48 (at
least I hope I can :), and then we can apply Hallski's  patch so that
href points to "current" stylesheet. This is not a long-term solution,
but it may be good enough for gnome 2.0. If you think it is a good idea,
let me know and I'll drop everything and start working on it - I
understand it is a priority.

The other choice is to make gnomelib dependent on xsl-stylesheets 1.45 -
so those users who have 1.48 will need to install 1.54, too (it is
possible to have both installed  - I have this on my machine).

I'm not sure which one I like better.

Sasha